10.12.2013

Some earrings for some friends


Hello!

So I put my new light box to the test today, and it once again wielded wonderful results. 

I love my light box.

I'm going to a friend's house quite soon (within the next hour) and I wanted to make her and my other friends some earrings because why not? Also I missed their birthdays. 






That type of earring takes about ten minutes to make at the very, very most and if you're watching videos online at the same time, like I was. 

There are the silvery-swirly-gold ones, the moon ones and the Gryffindor ones, because my friend is a huge Harry Potter nerd (as am I) and as she must wear a uniform to school, I figured she would still be able to show her house pride by wearing her colors like this!

Blue Cat, out!


No comments:

Post a Comment