11.05.2013

So I made a skirt

Hello!

Sorry for the horridly long wait between posts, I have been extraordinarily busy... for the most part.

I did make something, I just haven't had time to take proper pictures of it with my camera. In the meantime, here is a phone picture, courtesy of my mom.


I'll talk more about it later, as soon as I can take proper pictures, but I made it this weekend in between horse back riding and homework. It was a fun project, I actually didn't screw up that much. I only broke the needle on the sewing machine. Again. Why is this a recurring thing? I didn't even know you could break the needle in the sewing machine! 

Anyway, it was my first time making an item of clothing that are not pajama pants (or that one skirt that I have never worn) so I was quite proud. I had to do a bit of guessing as to the size and ended up shortening it up a lot. 

I'm not entirely sure how to wear it, seeing as it is now 0 degrees Celsius when I leave my house in the morning. I think I'll be sticking to sweaters and jeans for the moment.

I will attempt to shorten my hiatuses between posts in the future...

Have a lovely beginning of November; I'll see you all very soon with a longer post and better pictures!

-Blue Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment