6.15.2013

Photo Shoot (or the story of how I make myself laugh)

Hello!

I made a skirt.

In school. Which is why I haven't put it up yet.

Don't worry about my strange big toe, it's just that the nail polish is chipped

It's shorter in the front than in the back. But you won't be able to see that because I can't make a straight face when I take pictures of myself. So you'll just have to trust me.


The fact that I can't take myself seriously enough to take a good picture is the reason why my photo shoot ended up with me sitting on the porch taking ridiculous pictures of myself weird pictures of just my lower half while leaning all the way back and trying to get the focus right.


Here is a sort of artsy picture.

I think I provided the neighbors with some entertainment while I was at it, because I had to set the timer, run to the front of the camera and always ended up making silly faces. 

It's a very nice skirt. Also, the first item of clothing that I've sewn that isn't pajama pants. We're making progress!

Have a lovely, lovely week-end!
 


2 comments: