1.12.2014

Up next in the series...

Hello!

Second post in two days, aren't you lucky? Yeah, that's because I won't have time to post anything for the next week. Sorry. Not really, you get a post today don't you? Live for the moment...


Up next in the never ending series of exchanged gifts this holiday season, we have the gift that I made for my mom!

This is the same pattern as the gift I gave to Addie. It's not meant to be a pencil case this time though, more of a little pouch for knitting stuff, like markers and notebooks. 


Little touch of liberty there...




Oh, something else...



These little macaroons are from a wonderful Etsy shop that you can (and should) see by clicking here

So there you go, the Christmas present to my mom using one of her patterns!

And to add to the Etsy news from last post, I will be making more of these pouches and posting them in my shop quite soon, so get excited!

See you in a bit!




No comments:

Post a Comment