11.30.2014

The Foxes Hunt the Hounds

That's from a Fall Out Boy song, by the way, I did't make that up.

Hello!


Last night I made this little guy. Instead of making an order that I have to ship by Friday, I decided to make an order that I have until Christmas to make. I'm really good at prioritizing. 


To be fair, how could I resist the prospect of making a little guy like this? My only guidelines were "My daughter likes foxes and I want to give her one for Christmas." 


This pattern follows one I made this summer, expect that one was a sheep, so I had to make a few alterations. 


Super simple, just a fleece back, ears and tail, as well as a cotton belly and inside of the ears. A few white and brown details, a good movie, and there you have it, an adorable little fox.


Here you can see the cotton I used, isn't it cute? I bought it a while ago cause it was too adorable to pass up, but I didn't know what to do with it until now. 


I want to keep him for myself. 

Have a great end of weekend, and tomorrow is December woo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment