10.14.2014

Lil' newbie


Please say hello to the newest member of the Blue Cat Creations family.

Isn't she pretty? This is my new sewing machine that I got for my birthday and I am in love.


She is a Viking from Husquvarna, and although I've only had time to try her out a tiny little bit, I love her. She's much nicer to me than my mom's machine is. The stitches run smooth and neat and she makes a wonderful sewing machine sound. It took me a while to figure out the bobbin, but that's because the newbie in this situation is me, not the machine. The machine is already very good at sewing while I'm still figuring things out. 

I'm so excited, I already have a few projects in mind that I'm just itching to try. 


Sorry for the dark pictures, it's getting darker earlier now (the sun sets at 6:30 now and I'm just about ready to enter full hibernation mode). You should probably get very excited about the numerous anecdotes that are sure to come along with this new machine sewing adventure I've just set myself on.


No comments:

Post a Comment