3.07.2013

Changes and Unicorns

Hello!
I have made a few changes to the layout of the blog, as you probably noticed.

What can I say? I like to change things around every once in a while and I think that this is prettier. I will do my best not to switch things around too much, but it's fun.

I have a few projects that are pending photos, so I'll get those up here soon. I had a bit of a blank in the way of projects for a while, but it's starting to come back to me.

In the meantime, here is a list of songs that I have been listening to, a lot, over the last few days.

-The Lord of the Rings complete soundtrack (this is my homework music, my friend says it's too epic for her, but I think that it makes work more exciting)

-Your Bones, by Of Monsters and Men

-Hero, by Family of the Year

-Lost Cause, by Imagine Dragons

-My Fault, by Imagine Dragons

-Ready To Go, by Panic! At the Disco

I don't have any relevant picture for you right now, so have the drawing of a unicorn that I made just for you.

There's a recurring trend of Photoshop pictures starting around here....hm...this is probably a side effect of my "project blank". As soon as I get some more projects up, the drawings will stop, I promise.

Have a lovely day and I will be back soon!

*edit* I forgot to mention in my list of songs Home, by Phillip Phillips, Gone, Gone, Gone, by the same Phillip Phillips and One, by Mikah Young. 

No comments:

Post a Comment