2.21.2014

A new addition

Hello!

Of course that as I was writing the title, my first thought was "Is there such thing as an old addition?". Moving on from my Friday evening thoughts, I have news and pictures.


So I made more pouches. Like this one and this one. Except that this time, these are for you!


I made a few more pouches and they are now for sale on my Etsy shop. I only have three up there at the moment, but I will be making more today and this weekend if everything goes according to plan. 


So these are the three that I've put up so far, for you to buy and enjoy and all that!


I also made this one, but I need to retake pictures of it before I can put it up on Etsy. 










So there you go, this is what I've been up to for a while. I've been so excited to show you guys these, I'm really proud of them! 

Tell me what you think in the comments and as always, feel free to check out my Etsy shop by clicking the big button that says Etsy to the right of this post!

Have a wonderful weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment