12.30.2012

Finally

Hello!
Finally...what? You may be wondering.
Well, finally it has snowed and it was very nice to watch it come down, knowing that I didn't have to leave the house.

And finally, I was able to give my presents away (which is my favorite part about Christmas) and now I can show you the long anticipated gifts that I could not show you before, due to the fact the receiver of said gifts reads this blog.


First off, these little strawberries, made using this tutorial (it's in French, I apologize to the non-french speaking readers). I came across them in my endless wanderings of the Internet and thought, well, those are adorable, I have to make them. I decided to turn them into a key chain and there you go! Aren't they cute?

Next up, a little surprise.



These are the same pillow, just front and back. The first side isn't as pink as it looks in the picture. Anyway, I was originally going to make an iPad cover for my mom, then realized that I have no idea how to make an iPad cover so I made a little pillow instead. This was once again an excuse to practice my machine-sewing skills.
It even has a little flap so that you can remove the pillow and wash the cover, should it prove necessary. If you look, there's a little tag that I added in one of the corners. It's a little piece of Liberty of London fabric. A nice little touch that I was very proud of remembering to add right before pressing the pedal.

I also made my mom some fingerless gloves but unfortunately, I don't know where they are at the moment, so as soon as I find them, I will post them.

I may have to make a seperate post because Blogger is being weird on me and I'm not good with technology.

You might have two posts today! Lucky you.

See you soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment