1.02.2013

New kind of creation

Hello!
I've been posting a lot these days, I feel quite proud. It won't last, but let's enjoy it while it does.

I like to create. I sew, knit, craft and write. I have also taken a shining to filming. The big question is, where do all these creative genes come from? Well, here is the answer in pictures.






Remember when I said that I wanted to make my Mom an iPad cover for Christmas before realizing, hmm, I have no idea how to make an iPad cover. Turns out, neither did she. Yet, here it is, the beauty of a creative spirit with free rein. This is a padded iPad cover, made with flowery cotton and leather corners. There is even a leather label in the middle, which is the finishing touch, if you ask me.

Hopefully, there will be more creations like this in the future from the one who inspired my crafty-sewing-knitty genes.

Hint, hint, my computer needs a cover as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment