1.23.2013

Unexpected Magic

Hello!
I have a surprise. It's the best kind of surprise.
I thought that everyone was right when they told me that there was no such thing as magic. I believed them, though it saddened me.

I am proud to announce that they were all lying. (You heard it here first.)

There is such a thing as magic.

A little dragon landed on my shoulder and told me so.



 He was on a long journey, to a land far away to rescue a princess. (The idea that dragons kidnap princesses and keep them trapped is a typical human misconception. Dragons protect princesses. They like to play cards together.) But all of a sudden, he got trapped in a snow storm and began to fall to Earth.



Luckily, he fell on my shoulder and told me the truth about magic.

It is everywhere. And those who deny it need only open their eyes to see the dragons around them.

He has decided to stay here a while to tell me all about his distant land. His name is Winston. And he is a King.

Have a nice day!
And remember, there is such a thing as magic.

Little note for those interested in having a similar dragon land on their shoulders, here is the kingdom from whence he came.

No comments:

Post a Comment