1.26.2013

Unexpected Magic Continued

Hello!
As it turns out, the recent snow that has blanketed my entire town brought down yet another proof of magic.

Dragons apparently don't like snow.

This is Dexter. He fell onto my desk while I was supposed to by studying for my exams. Thanks Dexter.
I offered him to stay here, with Winston, but Dexter is more of a city dragon. He said that the silence of my town is too loud for him. So, next week-end, he will be moving in with one of my city friends. She has made all arrangements necessary to welcome a dragon into her home.

In the meantime, Winston and Dexter are getting along just fine. They like to watch movies and eat popcorn, which, ironically enough, is just what my friend and I do when we see each other.

Have a lovely, lovely week-end!
Good-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment