6.22.2013

Dinosaurs

Hello!

For some unknown reason, I really love funny/cute dinosaur pictures.

Let me show you.


 
Okay, so you kind of see where I'm coming from with my cute dinosaurs idea?
Well, Mom and I were on a mission to find cupcake-themed fabric . Here we are, wandering the shelves of a cute little fabric store when I find, oh joy, pre-cut pillowcase kits with instructions (I have no idea how to make a pillowcase). I decided to get one. Now came the hard part. Puppies or dinosaurs?
 Well, um...

Oh come on, it's adorable. 

So we get home, I read (not really) the instructions, start cutting the fabric. Heart sinks to my shoes. I cut where I wasn't supposed to. In. The. Middle. Of. The. Fabric. Superhero Mom comes to the rescue, points me in the roads towards a finished pillowcase and flies out again, her cape swishing in the wind. 

I finished it in under an hour. And it turned out better than I expected considering the whole faulty cutting incident.

 
I screwed up on the yellow part, but that time it wasn't because I didn't read the instructions, it's because I didn't understand them. Huge difference.

That said, I love my pillowcase. It doesn't match anything in my room, but it's so cute, so I don't really care. It makes me smile every time I see it.
 

2 comments: