6.21.2013

Kind of vintage

Hello!

Now that I'm on vacation (insert happy dance here) I've been sewing a lot. I'm talking one-project-a-day kind of a lot. So here is yesterday's project, a little bear named Rosie.


I named the post "kind of vintage" because the fabric in her ears is oldish and in my eyes the overall effect is a little bit vintage. However I know that there are people who will completely disagree with me about this. Oh well.


This is the first time I've made a bear using this pattern, so she turned out a little lopsided and her nose is off center and the eyes are uneven but you know what? She doesn't let that bother her, because she knows that she's adorable. Besides, I can't get everything right on the first try.


Have a nice day! And here is my advice for you this summer. Have fun. Sew. Cook. Read. Do nothing. A day is not wasted if you did what you wanted to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment